Friday, June 29, 2012

pasta salad with edamine and veggies



I just mix up various amounts of the following ingredients to taste and depending on what I have and then chill.

spiral type pasta (I used my gluten free corn ones) cooked
frozen corn (just throw it in frozen)
basil (fresh ) or use basil pesto and also dried basil flakes
purple onion, chopped
green and red peppers, chopped
olives , chopped
a small amount of celery finely chopped
small cherry tomatoes or whatever
whole string beans (I use the frozen type and cook to barely done and then chop)
edamine cooked
cucumbers chopped fine with skin still on
Mrs. Dash garlic and herbs seasoning, Mrs Dash tomato, basil, garlic seasoning (sprinkle a healthy amount)
Salt to taste
favorite Italian seasoning---or whatever kind you like



No comments: