I found this recipe here http://bravoforpaleo.com/2013/07/03/fudgy-brownie-recipe/
However I cooked it in a slightly narrower pan and forgot the vanilla!
- 4 large pastured eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4- 1/3 cup maple syrup (I used the 1/3)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (I think I forgot to add this and guess what--still tasty!)
- Preheat oven to 350.(325 if glass)
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl with a mixer or KitchenAid.
- Pour in 4 x 8 loaf pan. (Mine was a bit smaller)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. (don't over cook!! or it will be dry!!)
- Let cool before eating, or place in fridge until cool (about 10 min).
Go to her link for the reviews on this. Some added stuff to it. I liked it just as is, but you have to be very careful not to overcook it or it will be dry. NOTE --if using glass pan use a lower temp--I did mine at 325--I did lightly grease it with coconut oil). You still want it a bit gooey when testing with a tooth pick so it will not be dry. I did it so the toothpick was with just a bit still sticking.