Friday, June 11, 2010

Dark Chocolate Pudding (gluten Free)





1/2 cup cocoa powder (use the dark cocoa powder for the Dark choc. pudding)
4 tabl Corn Starch
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 cup non fat milk (I used soy milk and or/ almond milk for dairy free)
1 tbl butter (can omit)
2 tsp vanilla (actually 1 is ok too--you can taste)

Directions:

Mix together cocoa, corn starch, sugar and salt. Add milk slowly and stir. Cook until thick (stovetop) stirring continuously--takes about 8 to 10 minutes (I just listen to music or pray or listen to NPR or have some quiet meditation while doing this--it is soothing). Add butter and vanilla. Place in 4 individual dishes and cool.

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I love this recipe! I seem to have chocolate on my mind a lot lately so this is right up my alley!

Best wishes for a great weekend,
Natasha.

Holly Lefevre said...

This sounds delightful! I am so trying this.