Thursday, April 2, 2020

coconut tandoori chicken crockpot



Quite tasty---serve on rice or with noodles or in a wrap--whatever.  Found recipe here: https://pinchofyum.com/instant-pot-coconut-tandoori-chicken 

The ingredients are as listed and you can go to the link for the how to.   I changed mine since I can't have the level of spice that it calls for.  But here are the original ingredients:

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (me breasts)
  • 2 tablespoonhoney
  • 2 tablespoongaram masala  (me less)
  • 1 tablespoon chili powder  (me-omit)
  • 1 tablespoon garlic powder (less for me)
  • 1 tablespoon cumin  (less for me)
  • 2 teaspoonsalt  (less for me)
  • 2 teaspoonturmeric  (a bit less)
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger  (Me less)
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (me omit)
  • 14 ounce can coconut milk (me lite)
HOW TO: go to the link--gives instant pot, crockpot, and freezer verion.

1 comment:

A Joyful Cottage said...

The meat looks so tender. I think it might be good with a variety of vegetables. Maybe as a stew or soup. I like your profile photo. Very cute.