Thursday, September 5, 2019

Oatmeal -overnight breakfast chai oats



At first I didn't know if I really liked this , but when you add fruit it is a refreshing cool summer way to have oats! I am now hooked on this! I love it adding the fruit in the mornings especially with blueberries, strawberries and bananas! YUM.

1/2 cup GF quick oats (or whatever)
1 cup almond milk (plain---or whatever you want)
2 tab chia seeds

Mix and place in frig over night.  Mix again before serving and add fruit.

Also the one below and add oatmeal 

Another one below:

image

Another recipe I like:Actually I love this one below the best!! Blueberry! pictured above

1 cup almond milk
1 cup GF quick cooking rolled oats
1 tab chia seeds
1 tsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup blueberries

mix all the night before serving adding more milk if desired in the morning.

No comments: