Friday, May 14, 2021

quiche/ GF/Tuna

The above version I added black olives and used frozen thawed spinach instead of zucchini.

2 cups (1 medium) chopped zucchini (me--I just sprinkled thawed chopped spinach)

1 cup (1 medium) chopped tomato

1/4 cup diced onion

1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

1 1/2 cups milk (me/almond milk)

3/4 cup baking mix (me GF Bisquick)

3 eggs

1 small can of tuna drained )

1/2 t salt

1/4 t pepper 

Optional black sliced olives

fresh parsley (if desired--in this photo I had none)

Layer the zucchini Or spinach or whatever you are using), tomatoes, and onion, tuna in a greased 7 by 9 (or 10 )-inch casserole dish (or 10-inch pie plate). .

Whisk or blend the milk, baking mix, eggs, Parmesan, salt and pepper together. Pour over the veggies. Top with some parsley and bake at 400 for about 30-40 minutes or until no longer raw in the middle.

No comments: