Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chocolate truffles (dairy free)




We love these!


2 boxes of Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate squares (16 squares)
almond milk
confection sugar
sprinkles (I use Cake mate )


You place the Baker's chocolate in a microwavable bowl. You microwave at 30 percent power until nice and soft. You add a few tablespoons(3-4 or so) of almond milk (the more milk the creamier the chocolate--I just do it by consistancy) and some confection sugar (perhaps 1/4 to 1/3 cup?) I didn't measure the amounts. I just added until I got a nice consistency and it started to thicken up a bit. You don't want it too dry. Place in the frig until it thickens up and you can roll it in balls. Roll in balls and roll in sprinkles. Refrigerate for a bit then take out of the frig. You can leave them out for days in a Tupperware type container. BUT they will not last for days!!

No comments: