I found this recipe on Pinterest , but altered it a bit. You can make muffins or bread. YUMMY!!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (I used mostly applesauce with just a bit of syrup)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (I used 1/8 cup oil, the rest applesauce)
- 3-4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl
- Combine all dry ingredients in another bowl
- Mix both bowls together until well incorporated
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes OR USE MUFFIN TIN--THIS made 8 muffins and took close to 20 minutes until toothpick inserted came out clean. Muffins check after 15 minutes adding more minutes as needed.