Saturday, January 9, 2010

Earl Grey latte



I found this from another blogger this week and forgot to write which blog. I will see if I can find it , but I have my doubts. This was delicious!!!

London Fog Tea Latte
1 Earl Grey teabag
1/2 a mug of boiling water
1/2 a mug of steamed milk (I just used almond milk)
1 Tbsp. brown sugar (to taste)
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract


I just microwaved the tea, water and milk. Then I added the rest. I used a bit less of the sugar but it would be good with all of it! I am drinking it right now--oh, this would be good before bed with the decaf Earl Grey!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my...this looks so good! I wrote this one down! I drink so much hot tea in the winter to help stay warm...this looks delicious!
I am so glad that everyone like the recipe on New years!
Happy New Year to you, too!!

Charli said...

This does sound good, great picture too!
I'll have to make this just as soon as I get the energy to make up a new batch of rice and almond milk.

BTW, when you need to find where you located a particular recipe here's what I do, if it's of any help to you or anyone else .... copy a sentence from the recipe (preferably a sequence of words that are not commonly used in most recipe writing), and paste it into the address bar of your browser.

"Enclose the words in quote marks at either end and press enter" as I've done here.

If you've chosen a uniquely worded part of the recipe to copy the first result of your search should be the website where you originally found the recipe.

If you get nil results it could be that the website is either temporarily or permanently gone. Or if the first result isn't the right one it usually indicates that the sequence of words you copied were not sufficiently unique so you may have to go back and start over. Or you may have changed the original wording a bit to suit yourself.
Most of the time this method works flawlessly.