Sunday, September 29, 2019

Marble bundt cake (banana and chocolate) GF vegan



Love it, but had to do some fixing ;-) when I did it was super moist and great.

Banana chocolate bunt cake- vegan recipe found here: https://elavegan.com/marble-bundt-cake/  

 I used peanut butter for the nut butter. I used almond milk instead of the coconut milk so had to add 2 tab of oil. Mine cooked way faster and at 30 minutes mine was over done. I moistened it by making holes and pouring some apple juice over it and placing it in a tupperware  ;-) and it came out so yummy!!  This is GF too.

Next time check it with my bundt pan between 20 and 25 to make sure I don't over cook . But like I say if it needs more moisture, just make toothpick holes and pure some apple juice in it. 

Here are the ingredients --go to the link for the directions: 


Dry ingredients

Wet ingredients

  • (2 large) ripe bananas
  •  (2/3 cup) coconut milk canned (regular or light)(me sub almond milk +2 tab oil)
  •  (1/2 cup) maple syrup (*see notes)
  • 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seeds + 5 tbsp aquafaba or water)
  • 1 tbsp lime juice
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract

Chocolate Marble

  •  (3.5 oz) dairy-free chocolate (melted)
  •  (1/4 cup) nut butter or seed butter of choice (me PB)
EXTRA--have apple juice on hand if it comes out to dry--make holes and pour over! yum

No comments: