Monday, May 14, 2012

chocolate strawberry avocado pudding


· ;;


TThis was fantastic!! I found the idea here: serves 4 In the online recipe she used raspberries http://recipestonourish.blogspot.com/ however it is easier to do it with strawberries because you don't have to strain out the seeds!! THIS IS SOOOOO gooooooD!!!

   1     one cup frozen strawberries (I may have used a bit more)
·          1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice – use Meyer lemons if you can
·          1-2 tablespoons filtered water
·         2 ripe avocados, remove skin and pit, quarter
·         ¼ - ½ cup raw honey (I use local raw clover creamed)
·        ¼ cup raw cacao powder (I use Divine Organics)
·        1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract (I use Simply Organic

)Directions:
Place strawberries in food processor--blend well then add all the rest of the ingredients. Blend well and serve immediately because you used frozen fruit it is already cold and creamy. If you don't use frozen fruit you have to refrigerate a few hours. I toped mine with a bit of strawberries

No comments: